19 May 2010

i dunno...

sorry i now having my intern in KL so i wont be able to update my blog all the time all the while as i'm loaded with works, n have to entertain my friends after work haha..

well basically i can blog now because i put aside my work first haha..well actually there was sth cast my doubt about my blog..does it really so funny?

today i showed my blog to a fren of mine, n she said she read till....laugh till gong, then she said not because my article funny, but it is because my language n the usage of improper and inappropriate vocabs, that make her laugh like hippopotamus (ok la hippopotamus i kaki add 1, but she really laugh like gong)

seriously, i did tried to write my blog in proper way using proper english, but it was a failure because i was SO stuck with wat i wanna write in it -.- so i decided to re use my rojak language, only bring out the best of me, err no, the best of the stories..

so i hope my blog, althu it's quite ridiculous and insane, but if they can bring u laughters, then i think it is a successful masterpiece =)

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

yes, don't change. cuz it always makes me laugh till peng tor too! :D