25 May 2010

good morning

hello ppl, i know u r reading m blog from all around the world, from taiwan, from UK, from US, from errr, eh who is in AUS, dun think any of us still n aus lar...anyway, good morning, i dun care wat is ur time when u read this post la, all i know is tat its 1040am in malaysia now !

so i hor yesterday, wah really %$#$%^ lo..early in the morning, my coursemate told me we can already check our result online, n so i tried to log in the website but due to overloaded traffic, i wasnt able to do so.n while i was headache-ing with my work, my phone rang n i saw the num +6082 bla bla bla i terus -.- becase 082 is sarawak's code.

ok la i lazy type alot d, i use dialog format bah
staff: sudah check result?
me : belum lah traffic overload
staff: ok, sekarang dik, saya nak bagitau.....
me : saya dail one subject kan?
staff : eh bagaimana adik tau?
me : (i totally ignore her) so, fail 1 subject, boleh resit ka?
staff: yaya boleh itu sebab saya call adik, then she bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
me : so bila exam pula?
staff: 31st, isnin depan dik, tapi sebelum itu u mesti tulis suray rayuan, bayar RM120 dulu
me : (i heard rm120 i terus -.- again althu she wont see it) ok la then ??
staff: then u ambil cuti dgn LI, balik resit exam lah untuk grad..
me: ok la ok la i cepat cepat settle lah thank you kak
staff: ok jumpa lagi. (again i -.-)

so in short, i failed one subject, n in short faculty offer me a chance to resit because i'm going to grad this term n it is quite unreasonable to ask me to extend 1 sem to repeat the stupid idiot useless time-wasting unnecessary course.

but the problem is, i later going outstation for work until 2nd, meaning i hav to cabut during 31st to go sch to take the stupid idiot useless time-wasting unnecessary exam n now i headache again coz i dunno how to go yet -.-

n 1 more thing is, all the notes i donate go for the toilet paper manufacturer liao eh, luckily my fren still hav it, n i took it from him last nite ahhaah n i owe him 10 roti telur 10 roti bawang 10 roti kosong 10 roti planta in return *eyebrow*

so i now pening, n i have to mahuan alot ppl from kl to sarawak..luckily they all free like hell, at least free than me lo because i still bz blogging here HAHAHA

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

oh god. i'm sorry. wat subject was that? i guess u must be pretty stressed out now, with work, exams, travelling, etc. can cope or not? i know u sure can wan laa.