14 May 2010

start my intern but i haven go to office

i supposedly start my intern on 10th, but due to my superiority, the company asked me to postpone n ask me wait for further acknowledgement.

so i 11th came to KL lo because i dunno if i have to go to work on 13th or 14th or 15th or 16th..but one thing because im stayin with my bro so im fine with it.

BUT, yesterday, i received a call from the company, ask me to go on work on next monday, n before we end our conversation, she asked me if im free to start work now, because she need some data asap haha, of course since im free enough, i just " OK no prob"

so 3sth afternoon she sent me de data with email, WAH ALL THOSE DATA I NEVER ACCESS BEFORE DE LO ! !

i took 6 hours to complete only 4 tables out of 9...i used to be google king in U because i'm good in looking n searching for any kind of information,but yesterday i was really stuck hahaha, because i need to access to various website for the data...

at nite before i manage to finish another 2, i received an sms again , need to add on some other data, i terus -.-

but luckily with my efficiency and professionalism, its not quite too tough for me n i get to find some help from my frens as well haha..

looking forward to monday nih

No comments: