21 October 2008

fast n furios

wah this 2 week will be very bz week..2 essay 2 assignment to submit..then got 1 presentation on wednesday lui, which mean tmr la, tapi haven start lui haha ! thursday submit essay pulok, find the name of political analyst also headache doh...somemore wan find wat they wrote or talked !

but hor, acutally both essay n presentation given gaso 2 month ago la haha ! u know la we ppl , no last minute also wont do de...we might collect data n info, but we wont immediately complete it out de wahaha, till last week, critical time doh all baru start jump here there keep ask "eh how how when to do wat to do" tapi after ask also same la no do jugok !

last nite 2 coursemate came my apartment, said nia wan discuss for the presentation n start preparing slideshow..manacai i doing my essay in my room then they were in living room sing song somemore compose song haha "kao lat lo" no wonder even my roommate also said " sabik la u ppl always cannot finish assignment earlier de" haha my roommate memang very understand me..

anyway, my essay can be complete in time de...tat presentation nia lo...pasal group work, then all member like sai4 no tiao no care de...haha so i gaso in the end is u hug me i hug u we together jump go die lo haha !

No comments: