29 October 2008

canteen part 2

i yesterday not post sth bout my canteen rite? get some feedback from fren n they ter-remind me wan to add sth i forgot to write in the previos post lo

yesterday de lunch i makan at the canteen wif my roommate lo..then i took 1 chicken and 1 egg...according to our calculation, which is relatively rational calculation la...n normal de calculation la...rice here RM1, egg RM0.80 (althu tat egg is i think Z egg, small till like 50cent de coins like tat) then chicken 1 piece let say la RM2 lo coz big jugok tat chicken..so rationally shud be RM3.80 rite? this calculation 4 yrs old kid also can count out in 10 seconds lo...
u guess the counter told me how much....RM4.60 !!!!!

i ming ming saw she press calculator press till RM3.80 doh...then last last last last last minute she eh hu lagi press another RM0.80 go in, become RM4.60 lo..i pun ter-stunned there n beh cut sia, pay only lo..doh the food we took doh tokke put back haha !

then my roommate pay de time too hor change counter...he took the same wif me then extra 1 kuih...his only RM4.00 !!!!!!!

u ppl say le..i will ki siao onot !! no complain baru pelik...

No comments: