31 October 2008

my lucky charm

lot of ppl noh...guys or gals also same la..they like to wear this wear that, example necklace la bracelet la watch la ear ring la ring la...some present from ppl. some say itu lucky charm...lot of ppl around me also got eh wear till king king kiang kiang de also got haha...

u dun c i cool cool look like jay, actually i also got wear accessories de eh but not full set la..no ring (althu raul is the legendary lord of the ring) no piercing (i no scare die but i scare pain) no gold chain on neck n hand (i watch 1 video b4 tiok chop neck chop hand)


wat i got currently only 2 wrist band on right hand, 1 crystal chain at left hand n 1 jampi-ed necklace lo..
this wristband not on my wrist rite now pasal patah dua le..if u ppl close up to c the photo, u can c at the last alphabet there the E ter-break into two d...this band althu for some ppl just a stupid rubberband, but i wear it for almost 3 years lo never took off de...

the word on it is CONFIDENCE, i always said can make me more confident...tor si this band le i stpm baru scored well eh...during the exam noh, u know la our sch strict like hell de ma, then malay examiner walked by me, saw the band eh green colour pulok their fav, so ask me to take it off..
i said " sorry la cik, tak boleh tuh, ini dah dijampi oleh sifu agar saya boleh score A dalam ujian nih.."u know la malay most minat those bomoh jampi mali-mali-hom thing...heard jampi for good result de direct "oh itu macam ok ok tak apa" haha !!!!

but then in the recent August, when i back for holiday, went to genting de time terputus eh..nowonder i ter-contribute a bit econ sources to the late uncle lim eh !



this tor i said jampi-ed de necklace la..it's from my aunty de..pasal i f6 finish stpm de time go work ma...i motor go de ma..then got 1 nite, i accident eh..not i knock car nor motor, is a BRAINLESS MUHIBAH WORKER rush out in a sudden n knock me fall gong ! then i tercedera quite parah abit la..

so my aunty pun go mintak lo..this 1 really from sifu got jampi-ed de liao not i bual de haha..she said can po-pi me...so i wear it till now except when mandi coz i heard the jampi scare water haa..



this 1 nih is crystal wo...wat "tiger eye" la...from my mom de..last holiday balik kampung she bought for me i ma wear lo...u know la woman minat ka si those things...she told me can kong ferng i stay healthy then can "chase ghost".i said wah i look like this fierce ghost c me also run le they chase me eh,wait i wear this 1 is like negative+negative=positive how??



this i now wearing de...IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING, one of my fav quote


this most bodoh d lo..cost me RM26 if not mistaken haha i forgot d..tapi i found it nice so i bought it

No comments: