29 October 2008

sibu fren de pattern !!

walau eh i wan write sth bout my fren again...tat sibu guy i mentioned in the recent post de nuh...just now he did sth funny again which we all tak boleh tahan again...this guy know i addicted to newspaper de ma...seriously i memang addicted eh, tiok my fren said no paper like will die lek haha !

ok back to my topic..so tat sibu guy just now saw tiok me when i going library find books for assignment, he asked then i said i got lo i put in my living room d coz i finished baca ma..then i told him can go take anytime la...

then around 11 like tat when i back to room le he sms me again ask me still wan onot de paper if not give him..i replied "come take only la" then few minutes later he really come down..he come not to take paper eh..he come to tell me "eh tmr only i take la nah, u got so many, i wan take some, wan to find some relevant sources for my studies" !!!!!!

tat time got 2 fren here jugok ma doing assignment..one pun asked " y u duwan take now nih?" "no la..i tmr only wan read ma now take back also no read" "u now take back n tmr read not same wif tmr take tmr read meh?" "no la not same eh...i tmr only take la" then tor wan back le...

u c le so nakal de ppl also got haha...really salute him lo, but he very nice de lo (i know i said b4 doh) he last sem even lend me his motor to let me go out but newspaper de eh at weekend coz campus dun have anymore..is just the way he talk memang holiao a bit !!!!!

No comments: