26 October 2008

today is october last sunday

actually im now assignment-ing de but sien sien come type sth here seng haha c my title also know this i really sien lo such a title also can let me think tiok....few ppl complain my blog seldom put photos, u know la...as a such an ian tao kia, i paise jugok eh wan put my own photo if not necessary..those got my msn n frenster de will know lo how charismatic how lengcai i am deh deh deh...

then noh mostly i blog out de thing noh happen in campus de between our conversation de ma, tokke wan me take camera ask my fren "eh u stand still le i wan take photo put blog nih" impossible de ma rite, so har THATS MEAN my blog words are more than photo lo..sorry la ppl if like this make u pp feel tiok my blog a bit or many very sien...wat to do, i got talent is talk crap only not photo taking haha

No comments: