28 October 2008

har.....

today i wan to talk about 1 of my frenssss...he har, people is good la, but the way he talk noh walau eh, even me also tak boleh tahann lo..he is from sibu la...then i know him coz we sama-sama kena drag into this faculty de...he name is *tuuut* hehe...

got once noh my fren n i went out to the kopitiam near near for supper ma...then saw tat fren eh...he brought his motor here...we ma say hi wif him lo, one of us asked "eh come find thing eat ar" (common communication pattern, is like u saw ppl pushing trolley in super u ask come buy thing ar) then u know wat *tuuut* answer? he said " 没...有...啦,supper 而已啦" we all stunned, fikir-ing "eh supper n eat thing wat different"

then got once pulok, when i tengah makan at canteen, saw him walking out, with bags n laptop, i asked " wei going library ar so kuk lat ar" he said " no...la....i going find book for assignment only" i laugh till wan fall from chair eh, padahal he very serious ask me back "wat so funny" !!!!

walau eh he memang pro lo...answering ppl wan round 3 round at roundabout 1st let u sikong u guess wrong 1st... my fren wenchun, the homecoming king at the stupid BioGala Nite lagi teruk ,tiok wif him till beh chut sia...

story begin like this...in a very nice n peaceful nite, wenchun came to my apartment to do assignment lo, since my room not tat big enough so we did it in the living room la, bigger space ma n cooler ma...do, do then we saw *tuuut* came in eh..we ma say hi to him lo then he asked me if my "kupik hsemate" at room onot got kangtao wan find him..

then i rmb b4 i baru saw "kupik hsemate" went out ma..so i ma told *tuuut* he tarak lo...*tuuut* direct turn head wan go le lo, then wenchun open mouth le *wei, so long never c u, chat a while cannot izzit" then my fren ah *tuuut* pun paling balik said "ok la wat u wan chat about nih"

actually wenchun just wan say hi wif him ask u looking for my hsemate for wat nia, i ma asked lo "y u wan find my hsemate to ask computer de thing ar" (for ur information, my hsemate last time work in pc shop de so he quite pro wif pc"

then *tuuut* pun said " no....la...wan ask him sth bout my laptop only la..." pah finished reply, he direct turn head wan walk go le...wenchun pun kaope le " wei i said talk a while u really talk A WHILE nuh!!!!"

u know how "tuuut* reply ma?
" U SAID A WHILE DE MA, NOW A WHILE D LO"

No comments: