31 October 2008

lesson of the sem

yesterday after i finish my stupid report, i balik rush another essay again...2000 words de essay i start from 0 haha...then only daren n i nia from politics others no more d...but then bcoz nites b4 i helping wenchun to settle his essay so last nite he offered himself to come help me lo..then tat charcoal lim also came la said wan help help also lo...then tat daren nih found no books n i ter-accidentally found it...so he also came over from his hse at somewhere near but outside campus la..

now i wan to thx them one-by one lo...

1st is wenchun nih..come from gaso 10pm till now masih in my room lui, his contribution is zero towards my essay..but he mentality 'support' me la by playing dota wif my roommate n open series in laptop let me terkacau !!! then paling ultimate de is he jing ran slp my bed, me this bed owner only can sit infront laptop die die typing nia !!!!

then charcoal lim..he bawak sekali laptop come then he told me "ur politic i also dunno anything so i cant help althu i wan to help" in the end he help daren to compose song instead of helping me !!!!!!

daren nih sama-sama on the same boat ma so i din ask for his help la...but noh!!! he came in from his hse tat near to kedai makan n 7-11 n grocaries shop n gerai makan, he dare dare told me he not yet dinner..at last telan go my one n only mee !

last but not least...its my roommate de turn ! his contribution paling big liao la...from the 1st ass i die die rushing de time he only " good ! add oil ! u can de ! " last nite lagi hebat he saw 3 ppl come together he still de same words "good ! add oil ! u can de !"

ARGH ~!@#$%^%$#@!~

but seriously i got this few fren really no waste tiok i came to sarawak so far away from kelantan if not i wont write a post !!!

now i know when i was 3.5 yrs old small de time , my mom keep telling me " find fren de time must becareful ar" haha !!!!

No comments: