22 October 2008

good morning, just wan release bomb

good morning to ppl, now de time is 5.59a.m n i just back to my room n online n open firefox n go to my blog n typing this post...if i lagi no slp tor si whole nite no slp d lo...wan know y? stupid presentation lo for later 2 hours later de lo...haih...ppl use 3 month to complete this task, i use only 1 nite to do...me myself also dunno good or bad eh ! but from this assignment i revise wat Ms.Chew Fei Yan taught me, n remind me of my mom's word..tat is "dun judge ppl from cover" or simplify it as "dun jrecognise ppl from their skin" for example me la, skin black but im not malay nor bumi..i'm typical traditional chinese wif small small de eye like jay n nakarta haha !

ok let's listen to the story....so har the assignment har i samo group wif charcoal lim (i mentioned b4 in the post entitled "kawan-kawan di sarawak") n another senior...he is repeater for the course..so charcoal n i sikong we found saviour d lo coz this paper ialah killer paper...then hor,we got 2 group assignment to do la..1st noh, article review nia so quite easy la n consider smooth smooth finish la...

then here come 2nd assignment, we are required to conduct a mini research project la..then hor we baru know his "real face under his fox skin" haha ! we sikong he senior somemore repeater mayb got experience on how to counter this stingy lecturer de attack, manacai i gaso he depend on us more eh...doh la last minute work doh (we start 2 week ago while ppl start 4 month ago for the preparation) pah he still "no smell no ask" like tat..until always wan meeting n discussion noh i sms de..i become operator n intepreter n communicator...

this nvm lui, gaso ask meet 10 times got 9 times he cannot 1..then he will said "nvm la anything u sms me n let me know, then if anything i sms to u too" so the other day we need to submit research objective lo...my faculty pulok PRO a bit de wan special a bit...objective wan more than 3 baru sedak 1..so i ma sms senior to contribute some ideas lo...manacai 5 minutes later he smsed come ONLY ONE objective...haih..

patuh noh last saturday charcoal n I went out to do interview n survey at roadside just like those market surveyer did la...then he was given another task, then i ma called him lo he said he will do it next day (sunday) so i was like "ok la still can ma fanzhen i also not so fast settle mine"

then after sunday 1159p.m over doh, he belum lagi contact me nuh..then till yesterday morning (tuesday,one day b4 presentation) he smsed me pagi-pagi ask me if im free to join him for his survey !!!! walau yuan lai he belum done any eh !

i was like "die liao lo dunno he do till wat time, then need key in data into a very specialn complicated n susah n complex n gila-gila de prog lui, then hav to do slideshow lui typing lui go library find references lui analyze data lui, this time no siao also will ki siao"

then i tulan liao, act like "nvm la wan die together die la i repeat once nia u repeat twice or third i dunno la" haha...until gaso 5pm like tat, my frensss (another group same virus wif me,last min work) doing n rushing n asked me "eh hows urs" i baru smsed my member..he said shud be back at 7pm like tat..so i said go library meet la on 8pm..

then ma go lo...then ma asked him help find books n do the typing lo..then we provided him my another fren (tak chek kia) de presentation la...then i do the data key-in n analysing lo wif charcoal...manacai b4 library tutup pintu he finished doh n pass to me n cabut lari home...then bcoz my part belum siap so i cont at charcoal's room...

till then baru we realized he just copy paste my fren's de slide nia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we direct ki siao liao n direct tukar tukar edit edit all slides...gaso the whole nite i scold rude words more than 500 times doh !!!! half type half scold haha !

tat y la do till morning baru boleh balik own room n online n open blog n type tis post...now 618a.m. liao...wah took me 19 minutes to complete this post nuh...1st time type so long ....luckily my typing speed is fast ka be si..if let my fren type gaso type will 11am i finish my presentation he belum type till HERE lagi eh...

oops.. now 6.19 pulok haha bye bye

No comments: