20 September 2008

3rd post of the day

慘定 lo...more late i more energetic haha i now baru back from outside n chatting n blogging n sms-ing wif another fren...this is the 3rd post in the same 4-5am !!!! u know y i like bomb ppl noneed modal ma?? last time my fren ever asked me lo...he said "kuai lan eh u always bomb ppl like tat, ppl put 1 sound nia also can tiok u bomb till corpse also no left" then i replied him " no ma..becoz noh..i not 100% perfect de ppl ma, outside there sure got ppl bomb me de sajo i dunno ma, so if i no bomb ppl noh...gaso like i rugi eh !" my fren beh tahan wif me haha...but i not mouth so bad till simply bomb ppl la...is just better dun do me tulan in front me la..if not ar... i open my armor safety option tat time u will die till no body left le...even my fren in sarawak also said 'wah cannot imagine noh u always diam diam no out sound, but out once shocked die ppl"

No comments: