17 September 2008

wei ppl

wei ppl this post not funny de lo i serious wan ask u ppl eh....i got so fierce so scary de meh? how come ppl wan talk to me also like scare tiok catch go under ISA n masuk dalam jail like tat ?
last friday noh..i got 1 group ass wan to submit b4 4pm ma... then the whole ass was at my place pasa i did de printing ma..then morning i got thing to do cannot go submit lo..then noon like tat de time got 1 group member, gal lai de phone come ask me lo if i submitted..from the conversation i feel tiok she like very scare to talk to me eh..gaso she 发抖-ing (mayb i think too much la)..

she "err....那个...那个 assignment 你submit le?
me " 没有" (i pulok kuai lan replied one word nia haha)
she " oh..erm...ok lo"
me " dun worry la i will submit later.."
she " oh....ok ok...bye "

patuh 1pm doh i belum submit...she sms come ask if i submit le..tat time i belum jugok go ma then i kuai lan again replied her "not yet,,dun worry i wont take risk on u all efforts, will submit in time"
she replied direct come "no la not doubt bout u just wan to hav a look if can"

haha i gaso she sikong i angry eh haha....i got so scary de meh ppl??

No comments: