13 September 2008

sien ka be si

i will write this post nih coz of angelene eh..i shudn't let her know i got blog...eh hu lagi she asked me to post sth more...just b4 she left for her dinner... i pun a bit sien sien jugok la...tapi this post not funny de element lo honestly...

just now online saw sharon tengoh online so go kacau her while pasal she mid-terming..then i 传授 her my ultimate skill in studying those memorizing de sub,which is study 1 hour then rest 30 minutes, haha ! 4 hour gone doh she belum reply me lui mayb she multicast my skill,study 4 hours rest 1o minutes....but actually this ultimate skill made me failed eh i forgot to tell her haha !

then another just now i received a one month late punya apologize...haih..upset me nia...more explain tor make me more burst..like the volcano more explode more hiong....tapi ho cai for me "bro-hood is worth more than a sms" so i no more angry la actually haha

then baru de just now nih...i very kuai lan lo..fren ajok me for movie tat planned weeks ago..but i duwan go pasal they ajok some gals also...since i came to sarawak,i became gay-er eh...pasal i lazy to entertain gals haha..maklumlah i so charismatic, later if i put my power, 慘定 lo all gals sot tiok me..

No comments: