16 September 2008

sarawak part 3

ok back pulok....sien tiao lo..while i typing this post, my roommate cut his mooncake...i gaso his gf post to him de...u c this is got gf de good...me??? got la receive a sms from a fren lo..other that tat nothing happen d..just like today the famous 916 jing ran nth happen..so peacefully ended..

sarawak de ppl noh very pelik de eh...the way they talk the way they tell jokes the way they express their thoughts is totally pelik-er than we ppl eh...i sikong i paling doh..manacai they still hebat-er than me eh ! they super-pro de tor si tell cold jokes...finish tell only him kaki gong gong "hehe" there..we still scratching head try to catch his story lagi..even the lecturer also same..last sem got 1 lecturer sokmo cold jokes..beh tahan benar..
for example my tat "never flush water de hsemate" lo..he can suddenly come in my room n talk dunno wat ghost wif my roommate de, til my roommate sometimes also said to me "y he like guai4 guai4 dei" haha !

ok wan talk bout ppl's bad d haha...nuh from the previous post i got mentioned tiok de my hsemate a.k.a my roommate's classmate tuh....i'd mentioned he very kupik rite...u know how i found out? july when i came back to sarawak de time..ben lai my roommate wan ask him to fetch us at airport de pasal we got 3 ppl together ma..he said "oh sorry cannot eh i need to help dad do sth"..so we ter-forced to take taxi lo.manacai when reach hostel de time,he shaking his leg sitting at the living hall there WELCOME us back wo...

sorry le if u ppl feel tiok i very bad like tikam ppl back...but i still got 1 story to share haha !on the other day, because 3 of us (roommate's classmate + roommate +me) got class at the same campus ma.(my U got 2 campus site,usually roomate n i diff campus de)...then he suddenly kaki offer to drive wo n go outside eat 1st b4 go class...normally he dun drive to class de althu he brought car into campus,or can say is NEVER ! coz my U got provide bus service in the campus..then i ma too hor think tiok i got notes put at shop photostat belum collect ma, i ma ask him boleh tak after eat go collect..then he also very sedak say ok lo...

here comes de climax....after eat nih, he said to me " u go collect ur notes la i go turn car come" then i said " no eh the shop is at another corner ther not around this area" then i ma tell him where lo...actually is just another corner nia...memang will passby de when we going back to campus...manacai his reaction was "wah very far le...i tot here nia...wah so far le..." i lalu bin lao...i was thinking "walau eh he yuan lai so kupik till no ppl got tat type,just need to make a turn nia when on the way back,also wan count so much...then my roommate pun help me say "no la near only got shortcut de,fanzhen u memang will pass by the road just corner in nia ma" then he baru like very the not willing de sun bian drive me to the shop...after tat i no talk to him anymore haha ! i very bad jugok de...

but then again,as i mentioned b4 he suddenly become so generous pulok,few times doh dinner time ajok we go out makan, but i die die duwan, haha i duwan owe him 人情 so tat when i wan tiao him bout the toilet, i wont feel paise...haha !

No comments: