24 September 2008

u jump i jump together jump go die

现在是凌晨四点钟 i masih lagi awake because of the stupid SOCIAL SC RESEARCH METHOD punya assignment la !!!! ask me do a proposal on a topic we kaki think but pulok restriction alot ka si then wan this wan tat...say nia kaki de research, at last become like do for the lecturer de...give guideline, but is like give u England map while u're travellin in Holland..write come write go only 8 pages nia hav to born out 4 more page b4 by thursday pasal submit tat day !!!! baru finish help fren do 1 ass, he lagi beng, wednesday submit he monday baru wan start do then ask me help do part 1, then me pulok unimas no internet suddenly, cannot help him find materials n sources n info..so at last become tuesday 1 day settle for him lo...luckily i got a bit bit bit de time to do...if not he beh hu doh tat time he jump i jump together jump go die haha !

by the way i terforgot to tell u ppl 1 more lagi my nama glamour di unimas yang termashyur ini..my malay fren n bumiputra fren call me DEWA !!! the story hav to start since the orientation week of my U for my batch liao lo...tat time we were required to perform a show...then whole team i paling handsome ma u know la..got celebrities de "smell" then got pulok celebrity de face...so they ask me do imitate the vocalist of a famous (only for malays n bumi) band called Dewa 19...since then they keep calling me Dewa d lo..tat klang guy said " wei u come sarawak really do GOD lo u...gabriel=archangel for christian, then we call u allah, patuh malay n bumi call u Dewa pulok" really become 神 le...