20 September 2008

random

on the other day i was chatting wif my bro...he had just pindah masuk his new hse 17 days ago...congratulation to him and pade to him hav to work harder to pay loan haha ! im proud of my bro lo young young lagi capable buying kaki de hse liao althu just condo la not yet bangalow..this november i balik de time will go slp new hse le haha ! he said very near to 1U nia walk also can reach..my bro also very kuai lan de..

bro : ur mom no ask u buy cny ticket meh?
me : my mom not ur mom meh haha !!! y u said ur mom but not 'our mom'
me : mahal la i check doh
bro : swim back la.l..u swim back to kl the tumpang fren car back kb...
me : i tot u wan say u wan sponsor me...
bro : u got dad's card ma...u still owe me glass set lagi eh ! (i promise to present him as in-hse gift)
me : u dun worry i wont forget de, future MCA president wont tipu u de..
bro : ............
me : wait i go back earn a bit from uncle lim jr la..i got thing share wif u de so sayang u
bro : then can i share my loan repayment wif u haha !!!

so we chat chat then i asked him to read my blog when free free

me : u free free go read my blog le..i wan do 2nd raja petra haha
bro : eh u beware of ISA ar haha
me : nvm nvm i let fren n families read only de..i takut also wait treat me eat curry rice
bro : got rice nia...no curry, u tot so song got curry
me : haha rice also dunno got onot eh wait give beras nia not yet cook de..

慘定 lo my bro also same like me so kuai lan de haha...talk gong gong sokmo wif me...memang is 虎兄无犬弟... tapi my bro memang sayang me jugok...sokmo i go KL de time eat him free de haha ! eat de time order kuat kuat then diam diam eat do dunno bout the price n the bill haha ! but i not tat bad also la got modal de time will contribute a bit bit for him de...

No comments: