12 September 2008

the story behind this blog

testing testing..testing 1...testing 2...testing 1 2 3...
慘定 !!! even raulito also doing blog,becoming nerd le !
this 闹剧 started on 12-09-2008 1:55:09 p.m. when i kepo go find huang chat before i going for class...ben lai is to explain to him my msn de pm de meaning nia...manacai tiok she bluff do blog !

story begin like this (summary only la)
huang : i always read ur pm de talk gong gong sokmo
raulito : wah if i open blog i ma famous like kennysia?
huang : (start 欺骗-ing me) go la go la
raulito : cannot i dunno how to manage blog
huang : easy nia.......bla bla bla bla bla....
raulito : c la if i got times i will go one la..
huang : i give u 6 days to open 1, i wait u nuh
raulito : ok la u got my words, i'll try to create one
story end......

u ppl c le..si bo si tiok 小妹妹欺骗, mou twin twin tiok bluff go open blog...pulok ask me this nooby on blog de ppl to do so ! tipu me so easy nia...till now i still hin hin dunno wat the heck is the whole page is about lagi haha....mayb i really gong a bit..sabik can write gong gong pm...
but good also if my frens come pong chan my blog...sien sien de time got sth gong gong to laugh at..not bad bah

enough long liao la this opening ceremony...wan go continue discover wat's this about, y ppl can everyday write blog, like no rice eat also die wan blog...bye

5 comments:

Unknown said...

RauL pun dah start to use blogspot.
I'm still stuck in Frenster leh..
Paise paise :p
hahhaaah!!
(Btw, Huang was also the one who helped me to start my blog in Frenster) Haha ^^

Anonymous said...

raul 效率 very good!

shann > so should i start persuade u 2 use blogspot? haha

i think i should hav study sth about psychology/counsellor kinda thing.

raulito said...

shann u mai ane kong,
slow slow la..u in-er than me lo..i tak pernah pun blog de....read only got la...

raulito said...

huang u dun worry she will soon haha..pasal even me this gong gong de also can start le...sajo she dun hav enough time to switch to blogspot...giver her some times..

i 身为 bakal MCA president, promised u le cannot makan janji de ma so too hor i got bit free ma fast fast setup one lo haha..

weipeow said...

原来...