28 September 2008

tiok ppl complain n i complain ppl

my sis complain my blog running too fast eh how u ppl think le? mayb i gaso tiok too many bodoh bodoh de thing happen le so i beh tahan or mayb hand itchy eh but duwan scratch pulok later injured out blood i scare pain eh !

hmm...i gaso tiok noh i nowadays more come more kuai lan eh...baru just now noh...sunday evening 6sth la..i followed dad go deliver some stocks lo pasal i nowadays go shop help dad, worker cuti rayo like me..but diff de place is i celebrate my rayo wif working haha...doh dad alone n 1 more worker eh..wait they do till hand pain leg pain body pain muscle pain...tat worker i ok lui but own dad ma..tokke can help duwan go rite??? si bo si feel tiok i very good boy le haha dun fall on me nuh nuh nuh...eh sorry i terpesong again! this is my common mistake doh, so...........

coming back, when i followed dad go work de time nih..coz driver no come so dad drive la...drive small van lo..not lorry la..then ma parking in parking lot lo...then ma start to punggah punggah lo..patuh sebelah my van tor got 1 car la..(paise i suddenly forgot is kelisa or kancil haha) then pasal my van memang fat a bit than normal car de ma...then pulok tat car sengek a bit parking close to our side..so when our van de passenger seat wan open do down also susoh a bit but we pro de can out jugok...

then the owner go shopping lo buy those kuih muih la kek la water la watever la..to buka puasa ma..then when she back ma told me cannot out lo...tat time my dad go punggah punggah doh..so i ma said wait while....patuh when dad came down she asked me again., so i ma told my dad to move a bit bit bit lo,my dad also hin hasu cannot go in,even my malay worker also pelik..pulok we not "shaolin kungfu" can direct tolak tolak with palm..so dad ma start engine remove lo...while dad going inside van i 'gocoh' with her haha !

me : boleh keh, sak ni kito tubek kok passenger seat jugok..tokke tok leh masuk?
38 : kalu boleh,tok mintok tolong doh....
me : (start kuai lan) doh parking sengek sikit (no rise up my voice lui nuh)
38 : 9kaope-ing de voice)eh sak ni ado kereta eh sebelah,tuh van demo pun tak dalam petok...
me : guano tak dok, tengoh tengoh lagi eh ...
38 : !@#$#@!@#$ (not scold rude words la..is i tak dengar le haha)
then dad reverse le n she walk towards her car...suddenly i gaso-gaso i terheard she scold "kurang ajar" eh...but i not sure la..but i also no care le la..pasal tat time dad reverse le ma if i kecek lagi dad sure can heard de eh wait tiok dad complain i duwan lo haha but if i memang sure i heard, i sure say " oh tak apo, kito kurang sikit-sikit ya, demo tarak langsung! " i gaso tat time she lalu take baru beli de kuih muih throw me doh haha !

mayb i read too much newspaper doh nowadays a bit more n more tulan malays haha so just now got chance to 发泄 tor fully utilise it haha !

p/s : dun read too much newspaper esp tose chinese n malay de discrimination de issue, wait u also suddenly ki siao like me go kaope ppl haha !

No comments: