20 September 2008

another post

since i tepek de "use me flush me" notice noh...gaso tiok not effective at all lo...this morning where i wake up (actually 12pmla haha) my roommate just back from class ma...he said "今天早上我上厕所时,看到那个马桶有一点点的大便留在那边咯...应该是他们aim不准 !!!!!!!!!!" i heard tiok de time almost pengsan cont slp again eh haha...walau eh...kiam kiam ma 20 yrs old le...wan to release "wasted component" also will still ter-sengek" de meh!!! pulok no wash a bit after tat...the whole toilet is a mess lo bcoz they sokmo slippering when go into the toilet...only my roommate n i naked kaki masuk de... then i asked my roommate how he said tepek notice again lo...n now i terhink tiok some ideas le haha i will write
u ppl, pls la wan to release ur waste also aim le tepat sikit ! u watch too much de CJ7 izzit...simply shoot like machine gun until tepi tepi also got sisa-sisa...pulok duwan wash...tot we're pembersih meh, u use we wash!!"

haih really beh tahan lo sometimes wif my hsemate haha...then tat "particular" hsemate ajok my roomate go slp his hse pasal they from same faculty ma,tmr nite got function abit..so can go together..then i suggested "eh u go his hse dun flush le if his mom ask, u say only aunty i learn from ur son eh in unimas he seldom flush de" then my roommate kuai lan also he bomb me "wei cannot la..such thing only u nia can do de i cannot la not qualified lagi"...haha i beh tahan lo my so good de roommate also learn tiok me le talk gong gong le !!!!

No comments: