15 September 2008

untitled part II

okay so i'm back for part II...say tiok kuching ppl no flush rite?? k k..got once lo..my roommate la wake up in the morning wan go toilet lo..manacai baru masuk nia tiok the smell choked !!! then becoz my room is just beside the toilet ma so whenever someone walk pass my room go toilet we also know de..then we heard shhhy shhhy de sound but no flush de sound...so we know lo got 2 suspect..1 is senior 1 is my roommate's classmate...

then very de cipet de lo got once i brush my teeth bah then roommate's classmate finish shhhy shhhy came out saw me...eh hu lagi smile to me but no flush !!!!i pun ter-stunned there...then my roommate n I beh tahan le we tor discuss wat to do..i asked my roommate "u wan i tiao him face to face or wan tepek notice 1st" ...my roommate is si bun lang so he suggested tepek notice 1st pasal i remind him if i out sound i tor si wat ghost rude words also out de...he scare later hsemate+classmate will paise...so i ma typed the notice lo..the content as below
HEY !!!
YOU USE ME, YOU FLUSH ME !!!
DONT SAVE THE WATER !!!
YOU NONEED TO PAY FOR IT !!!
PLEASE KEEP THE TOILET CLEAN !!!

then after noticed tepek-ed, senior got flush d lo...but the classmate also same eh...then got once my roomate told me...he saw classmate no flush so he "remind" him ...manacai classmate no tiao my roommate direct walk back to room ........

u c le...haih....i admit althu i not 洁癖鬼 but i beh tahan also eh ki siao...will die de gong...more biso then the toxic eh !

then noh the shower room noh...since july start sch till now i wash 3 times doh..padahal 5 ppl using !!!!my roomate boleh dimaafkan la pasal he help me clean my room ma he sapu lantai almost every 2 day...i purposely put the brush in the shower room to c will seng mok bit bit...who knows......dunno which ghost la..sikong i left the brush, 'help' me took out put aside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

慘定 lo like this..i tot roommate i give his classmate 5 chances only ...after tat i wan tiao him face to face haha... but this few days dunno wat happen to him..like suddenly very 卖乖 to us eh !..a while ajok go out makan a while treat me minum (usually kupik ka si eh...really kupik till no ppl got tat type)
roommate said mayb he insaf d haha !!!!!!
anyway...wish u all ha fun at the moon cake fest !
adios amigosss

No comments: