24 March 2010

am i so influential?

wah stress nih, u c my cbox there got 1 ppl come leave comment said she/he is stress n see no update here, my fault nih cant make her/him feel better !

sorry la ppl i recently quite busy a bit, i just finished 3 of the 10 assignments ! lots to do till no time update eh, u ppl also duwan listen me a bit, i sometimes one day got 5 post, u ppl can divide 5 days to read de ma, i never asked u ppl sekaligus finish read all ! but i know also la my post very not bad read eh noh =)

got 1 fren said while she read the any somersault, she hiam hiam follow somersault d, i dun think my post so influential, but is she mentally sot a bit eh noh, u guys also agree rite? she got 2 hand 2 leg nia, how to learn ant somersault?

well i actually dun hav idea to write yet eh now, coz brain full with my readin materials nia -.-so i just come ngepek nia hihi sorry guys i promise will come back soon with those "funny till can let u read once laugh ten times de post"..when u ppl stress, n find no updates here, talk to me le msn sms012 sms017 skype facebook twitter gmail hotmail yahoomail, u see so many options let u ppl find me talk, i assure i will try my best to cheer u ppl up, well tat's the only thing i'm good at afterall, i guess =)

No comments: