12 March 2010

errrr

my friend used to say i'm very calm n cool n thoughtful n rational n analytical,which means even if the sky is falling down down down down down n i still can figure sth out peacefully slowly n carefully...(wah now only i realized i'm such a great one in their eyes)

well i'm amazed by myself that i'm such a gifted one, thanks to my family background n the education pattern i'd received from my family, i really learned alot through reading, as u can see i'm just a twenty-three years old freshman which is still struggling in my last spell of university life, but i seems like already went through lots of tragedy n experiences..of course it is not like tat haha

the most fundamental is u need to stay focus n find a point of concentration, even if the sky is falling down down down down down..this is all u need to help u respond to anything out there. i'm not here to admit my EQ is the highest among all, but i do hav my own secret recipe to keep it high haha..i really dun get pissed off easily..

some of them like to sleep when they 烦恼, some of them eat, some of them smoke, n some of them sing or shout or yell or watever it is lah ! but for me, drinkin alone is working ! yes u can interpret it as 喝闷酒 in another way, but it does helps me to clear off my mind when i'm struggling i confusion n dilemma..sitting alone at bar or pub, let the loud bass n musics playing around ur ears while u sipping any alcohol of ur choice, is definitely a good try !

perhaps i'm really ambiversion , i can find 一丝清静 in such noisy place..there was once i took a psychological test, asking if i wanted to walk by myself, where would it be..n my answer was " 走在一个热闹的街头" n the analysis was " u r ambiversion" haha this is the only test i believe so much lo..

well actually i'm out of topic, i was to introduce n recommend n promote ' drinking is good helping find peace when u r out of ur mind"

u ppl especially those emo kuat de, try to find a solution to cure ur emo la, not necessary drinking la, as government said before drinking is not good, especially dun drive after drink, in other words u can drink while drive HAHA

No comments: