12 March 2010

excuse me can u pls queue up like others do?

well, i guess cut the line is a habit for malaysian, regardless of races..although i haven met any chinese tat cut queue, but im sure there are some chinese who do like this..

well 2 days ago, my fren ahching told me she tiok indian cut queue n when she asked tat indian go queue up behind her, tat indian somemore asked her sth like " walau y u so angry" haha

myself also met with such case before eh but all were malays, dunno y mayb my 命格 against them hahahaa ! there was once, i was in kb airport going to kl..then at the body scan there, we suppose to put belongings on the scanner then we sendiri also need walk pass the scanner ma..then i was queue there lo, coz got 1 pakcik just passed through the scanner n BEEP BEEP, so the policeman bodychecking him lo, n i was standing behind the yellow line.. then here comes 2 makcik, 1 terus cucuk infront me, n another behind me larr..so i pun diam diam nia..let the makcik infront me went through the scanner 1st, then i follow lo..

then i tiok BEEP BEEP also coz keychain in my pocket i forgot take out ma, so police bodycheck me lo while my belongings slowly enjoy their walks through the scanner, n here comes the makcik behind me...

while police still bodychecking me, the makcik came doh, n most beh tahan is noh, her belongings behind mine ma, she beh hu eh, gaso is scare plane no wait her haha, she pushed all mine aside, padahal hers not yet came out from the tunnel lui -.- walau my phone in the bag eh she pulok pushed rude rude tat type, if hp screen pecah i whack her die doh for sure

but fortunately, i boarding faster earlier than tat 2 makcik, coz i was sitting in front row, got privilege to boarding first HAHAHA syok a while let them queue there stand there longer !

then another FEW times were in tesco, was helping my mom buy vege ma, then vege need to go counter there let them tag the price ma, so was q-ing there lo, makcik oi makcik, terus cucuk masuk, no see whole line ppl q-ing on both the right n left side of the counter,she cucuk from middle eh haha, really teruk !

hopefully chinese dun le learn their cucuk habit, its not a good habit eh honestly, do paise own race nia, sorry being a lil bit racist haha

No comments: