01 March 2010

siao liao siao liao

today is not my day, today is the black monday ! ! !

this morning i went to class, when the class was about to finish, outside pheelee phaalaa rain super duper heavily, n guess wat? aiya noneed guess la i tell u direct, i no umbrella -.-

although we have bus services, but it is very stupid 1 lar, the distance between bus stop n hostel i think got lar about 100m far, which mean i sitll need to eat rain even i manage to catch the bus, so i skipped the 1st bus because the rain was so BIG until 1245 i beh tahan d, i decided to run nia lo, so in the end, i habis liao wet like the drop soup chicken..n my hp's screen protector was peeled off coz tiok a bit water n it appear no more sticky to the screen.

NVM, 15 mins later,竟然 the sun come out, the rainbow show face, even the dark clouds moved away, wat the !!!!!!!!!!!!!

then 2pm i went for exam, finish at 230 haha i know i'm beng thank you thank you..on the way back to hostel, my phone drop -.- n so ngam, it drop on the side where my pouch do ot cover the phone body ARGH ! so my phone become got lekok, or curve in english, so the e72 i'm using now become as curvy as Alessandra Ambrosio lo, my favorite model !

later need to study another 876543245678 slides for tmr's exam somemore..haih...wat a day for me

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

omg. there goes ur e72. my e66 is still as good as new! poor thing.