08 March 2010

random random

sometimes, i feel like i'm meant to be a lone soul, long before this i already had this feeling, i dunno why makes me think so, i know it's very irresponsible to say something like that now as i have families, i have friends..

i know my families care bout me very much, n i'm always trying not to let them worry bout me, but it seems like there's always something to let them worry bout me, dad worry bout my knee, mom worry i no gf, bro n sis worry i'm addicted to alcohol..

i never wanted to make them worry, but whenever i got nth to report to them, i can feel that there are wondering " how come ah hong never complain or never have troubles one" n this definitely will make them more worry.. ok i know u might respond me with " u think too much"

that's why i'm trying to be normal, find sth to complain to them to let them know their ah hong is a normal person, will face problems as well as avoid the problems. but i'm so reluctant to share with them my problems u know? i just feel like " my prob, i shall face it myself"

as for friend, i know i have a lot of wonderful friends that are very concern bout me..but sometimes, i just don't feel like talking, i don't like to share anything negative bout me with them too..but i'm very happy if they willing to share with me especially when i know i can help to make things better off..

for example, my U friends know very little about me,especially in the r'ship's part..i just don feel like sharing with them my past haha..i rather they tease me with any words they can, i dun mind,i just don feel like defend or explain or clarify anything..

n this feeling is getting stronger in me now, yes mayb i'll feel better when i talk to someone when i'm so down n i hav to admit when i was so depressed, frens were there to help me get rid of the toughest time. but still.....

i'm kinda weird huh ?


2 comments:

SuAnne said...

raul.. my 1st time view your blog but i get to know you are emo ing.. cheer up k buddy.. just be yourself.. Dont feel like saying den dont say.. dont have to bother how people look at you de.. Is your freedom whether you want to keep your secret or not.. Dont emo liao k... *SMILE*

raulito said...

eh anne, no la this time i no emo eh, just tat my U de fren feels like i dun trust them coz i seldom share my stuff, just now mecok HAHA