01 March 2010

my parent

nowadays i cant simply post shout out in facebook liao lo, because my super dad will read our facebook update HAHAHA

he doesnt own an account,but my mom has it, u know for wat? to play farmville -.- everytime when i'm home, she will ask me help her log in to grow vege, to pick those cucumber, to squeeze milk eh haha

dun underestimate my parent, mom play facebook, msn, skype while my dad online to read news,read our blogs n he will occasionally log in to mom's facebook to take a look on our photos or updates.

few days back, i post sth bout my injuries on facebook, then my dad saw it n quickly asked my mom if she know bout it, of coz my mom dunno, so he asked my mom to ask me hahaha

my dad is the typical dad eh, he cares bout us, but he wont show it, n my mom will be his spokeperson haha

before this when he knew my left knee got prob, keep ask my mom " ah hong got go check his knee onot" padahal my mom also dunno coz i was quite busy n din call back home often until mom beh tahan, called me few times n said " wei ur dad keep ask how r u liao y no news, hows ur knee"

nakal eh my parent ! of coz i know they sayang me tat y kancheong bout me jugok..ah pa dun worry lar ur son ah hong old liao eh 10 days ago baru celebrated 23rd birthday eh, dun worry bout me k i will take care myself, better worry bout the incoming credit card bills lar HAHAHA

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

i guess all dads are the same. my dad does the same as well. always forces mum to call us and talk to us, but he doesn't call himself. dads paise to show that they care ehh. then mums be the victims. hahaha.