01 March 2010

post cny 1

hello, long time no see arr ppl how r u guys?actually i dun hav much time on this recently, but tat stupid uncle tanchialiang had urged me to update sth to entertain him, so i have to do it right now although im having a stupid massive destructive exam tmr

come to talk bout the exam,it is very.........only 3 chapters to cover, but each of them 75+ ppt slides, meaning around 240 slides to read for the midterm exam ! n its bout computer technologies, trust me it's not as easy as blogging n facebooking or msning -.-

well today is the 16th day of lunar calendar, which means cny is officially totally generally gone. this year's cny was a bit special for me because i had it in my home, which is seldom happened on me..FYI i used to disappear during cny back to my grandparent's there at taiping, perak..OK SONG BENG HUE, ITS TAIPING NOT TAIPEI OK !!!!! so sad he doesnt read my blog haha, he is a real dumb lar all the while he tot i went back taipei, u tot i'm really Jay's brother merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i went back kb with my bro driving from KL on thursday n just right after i reached home, my fren-ah ching brought me homemade cookies,she baked it n bring to me nuh all the way from KL, oh sorry its kok lanas. n funny thing is her parent kacik with my mom ! n now their daughter kacik with me also !

tapi hor, i feel so sorry to her, ben lai we janji go makan de at kl b4 i back to kuching, but it was cancelled coz sth came up n i flied terus from KB to Kuching. luckily she never blame me lar haha..AH CHING sorry deh our date postpone a bit deh haha

this cny was quite happening, i get to meet old friends such as uncle tanchialiang, ah black tan shean wei n mingkeong..the traitor uncle tanchialiang came back from sg for cny too n i get to meet him few times. of coz we did our regular activities --- go to kb mall to buy pirated cd !

sheanwei i just met him twice, he is still as black as usual, but sorry to him, his hse was broke in on the cny eve, screw them la, cny also do bad things, (actually i dunno its malay or chinese or indian la)

then i met my ex's sis's ex, ok i know its quite complicated, for those who knows, its ah kiong..i met him at Relax Station, somewhere i go for beers..we went waiting in toilet, n i saw him 1st, i tot he couldn't recognized me doh, but surprisingly he did though he forgotten my name larrr..just chat for a while lo :)

ok stop for a while 1st, i tired eh, i guess its because i long din blog liao HAHAHAHAHAHHA

5 comments:

CLiang said...

Eh, you no post sth to blog, i will feel very low eh whole day, pasal ur blog more interesting than newspaper...haha! Anyway, what mean by ex's sis' ex.....sipe complicated

Alicia Teh said...

nvm la i dun blame u but i remember that u ffk nia. hahahahah

raulito said...

liang u bodoh also noh, it means my ex de sis de ex lar !

ching mai ane, we postpone la, MAY will be nice eh

lil' miss sunshine said...

haha. ok. weird. never tot u would address her as 'ex'. hahaha. can't u just address her by her name?

raulito said...

haha fong, its' for those not knowing me too much de ppl de eh, u all know who she is mar