12 March 2010

y am i so free ?!

suppose i reading my article for my review n presentation 1 eh, y am i so free blogging here n facebooking there?

haih life is so hectic here, especially this month n the following month, of coz its so glad gonna graduate soon, but at the same time worry also cant grad on time, this sem is like hell to me -.- really is 五味杂全

i got 10 assignments to do in this whole month, 2 review due on this coming week, another 5 before april, then dissertation due before i leave sarawak, then another term paper before study week, some more there are 2 more subject haven get the title,or mayb given but i missed the class so i dunno haha -.-

OH IT'S ELEVEN, NOT TEN !

was working on the 250 pages book review n 7 pages article this whole week n it's very utterly boring la plus the last 3 days im not feeling so well. sleep more than wake haha so wasted 3 days d, dragged down my progress..

i'm losing faith on myself eh really no kidding, wonder if i manage to finish up everything as i planned before this, hopefully i can lo noh ! i know if i post "can onot" in fb, sure everyone come " u sure can u r nkh ma" lagi lah i lose faith coz everyone hav faith on me, makes me more tension hahaha !

No comments: