12 March 2010

emo? no la dun think too much

recently im very active in facebook, almost everyday got new post, n sometimes my status shows i supposed to be emo-ing haha

i'm not emo-ing la i'm just losing my faith afterall wat i had been through, everything is condemning me at the same time, assignments, exams, studies, life, future, even Real Madrid also upset me last nite !

but dun worry, who am i? im ng kheng hong, even if the sky is falling down down down down down i still will rise against all odds ..

the funny thing was, my facebook status often, albeit not everytime, get lots of feedbacks..n my fren here started to complain:

" y my status always no ppl respond, if got also 1 or 2 nia somemore is 1 or 2 words, y urs got 765434567 comment n most of them are gals harrrrr"

2 comments:

KK said...

should i stop liking ur post to make ur fren feel betta?

raulito said...

mai chap siao them, they eat full too free nia, u like any post u like lah
i will make them understand this is the difference being a knowledgeable n charismatic ppl