03 March 2010

reading is a good habit, at least better than drinking n gambling

yesterday went Popular bookstore, spent rm160 on books -.-" wonder where i get the money to buy books, eat 3 meal a day also susah d eh... but it's been so long since the last time i bought novel, last time when i either eat full too free or i emo, i used to jalan-jalan alone at kb mall, (sorry its the biggest mall we got in kelantan) then i will walk into popular, n 9 times out of 10, i will come out with 1 new novels in hand.

issit super duper hard to believe i'm on of those reading people le, dun le u all see me like drink drink drink gamble gamble gamble play play play eat eat eat sleep sleep sleep, then sikong i dun read, i actually read a lot de eh, tat's y my chinese noh, iish i not dare say number 1 la, but got la at least top 10 among my frensssss larr haha

i inherit this hobby from my family de lo, my mom sis n bro all minat read novels, of course only chinese 1 lar, my dad noh, even he bo minat read novles, but he read alot too,from paper, from magazines, bo pien he bizman ma, where got so much time read novels..my hse noh, got 1 whole big book rack of chinese novel, others language i think not more than 20 books nia hahaha..

when i was in primary sch, i d started to read novels like erm, 200-300 pages, tat is y when i stepped into secondary sch, i can finish off a 200 pages novel in just 1 hours haha, my fren song beng hue once saw me reading in class during free period, he said to my other frens "walau u c him, siao 1, the eye rolling nonstop like machine"

then hor when i reading, better dun kacau me, i will scold ppl 1 haha..but reading is nice eh actually, but depends la wat types of books, i dun read those love story, walau sien till drop hair eh, i once took classmates' (of coz is gal) de those love story novel read, around 100 pages tat type, wah like no content 1 lek, u cvry i cry she die i die, dunno wat the heck, 10 books got 9 is the same plot..mayb im not so sentimental as gals la so i bo minat, i dun discriminate them also haha..

then hor, i called mom ma yesterday sun bian told him i spent so much on books, then she din ask me 'enough money use onot' but she asked me 'eh i tot u alot works also no time do d, still got time read novels meh" HAHAHA true also, coz i always complained to her i pangsai also no time..

sei larr if let my mom n dad saw my recent posts sure scold die me, read n do assignment no time larr, post so many stupid blog post tor can lar -.-

1 comment:

lil' miss sunshine said...

ehh..when did u go to kbmall jalan jalan alone? my house so near also never called me up laa? this is wat we call friend huh? haha. but seriously i have to admit that i'm amazed by ur great zest for reading. u dy started reading those hardcore novels since young, but i've never even finished any book at all. @.@

now i see the advantages of parents not being high tech enough. like my parents, they won't know wat we are up to unless we tell them. hahaha.