12 March 2010

transportation is important !

my fren told me her honda city lost in translation eh this morning, kelian her a while because i understand also got car till no car de feeling..is like a normal ppl met accident lost leg like tat eh noh noh noh

like me lo, being lelong to kuching, so i din get 2nd car like my bro n sis when they went to UM, so it's quite inconvenient whenever feels like going out to town for foods or for goods or for DRINKS haha.

but got pro n con de also without car, of coz with car everything is so easy, but without car, can force me to stay in hostel to study (apparently this doesnt work on me because my result still like walking on staircase,somemore is downstair-ing)

but comes to think bout it, mayb got car is better, without car noh, when i wan to get a drink i cant then i will frust,n when i frust i cant concentrate on study eh, but if got car, waste money also pump petrol pump my stomach..

fortunately i got frens who own car here so at least i can follow them go makan-makan watch movie hav some fun instead staying in the dead campus..but unfortunately, they are not so 贪杯 like me, when i ajok them drink, excuse alot, if not tor give me those wan n duwan same many de face, see liao also bo mood go d eh me..coz i will feel like if go also kana i force them, no fun d like this..wat to do, 各有所好,i cannot 强人所难 de also ma..

苦啊!!!

No comments: